Featured
Minecraft Diamond Texture Pack
Minecraft Diamond Texture Pack. Click this arrow to send the texture/resource pack into the right pane. A big update to roll in minecraft 1.6, this update adds over 330 new texture files, and includes support for the new resource pack system, the horse system, and more!

This is my first texture pack and i hope you like it. Can be useful when searching for underwater structures such as shipwrecks. To make shiny pixel, you should set alpha (transparency) to 247 or 96.8%. translation:
It Will Have A Picture Of A Tree As It's Icon.
New texture for cyan concrete powder. The default minecraft paintings suck, even at higher resolutions. This pack is for showing more of the character design without completely damaging the armor aesthetic.
Revamped Textures Of Grass Block, Dirt, Cobblestone, And All Plank Types.
Makes the water more transparent and see through! I do have one thing though. There are some landscapes, some abstracts, and a couple famous paintings by artists like monet and van gogh.
It Is Also Possible To Publish Videos And Images For Commercial Purposes.
You did so good on it. Could you maybe do a 1.8.9 version? The furniture names are now color coded to make them more organized!
This Resource Pack Is In Its Last Stages Of Development, I Had Some Problems With The Furnace And I Noticed That Fabric Causes Lighting Errors Inside Some Blocks, I Have Not Been Able To Find A Solution For It (I Suppose It Is Due To The Same Engine Which Uses Fabric To Optimize) So I Would Recommend Using This Package With Optifine Or Forge!
A big update to roll in minecraft 1.6, this update adds over 330 new texture files, and includes support for the new resource pack system, the horse system, and more! I checked online and couldn't find where anyone else has mentioned it. Only constructive critism allowed in comments.
Chests Have A Wooden Plank Texture;
To make shiny pixel, you should set alpha (transparency) to 247 or 96.8%. translation: Unfortunately, several of the mods are broken at the moment due to the new resource pack system changing things, but they'll be put back online as options as it becomes feasable. Otherwise, this is awesome and i love it!
Popular Posts
How To Play Minecraft On Mobile For Free
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment